Attorney LaCrosse is an experienced attorney with over 24 years of experience in the legal profession serving as a collaborative partner, advocate and advisor. She has a proven track record of delivering innovative legal solutions based on sound and resourceful legal strategies. Attorney LaCrosse was born and raised in Kewaunee County and resides there with her husband, Dave, and two children, Evan and Aaron.
- Concord Law School – Juris Doctorate
- University of Wisconsin – Green Bay – Bachelor of Arts – Interdisciplinary Studies (graduated summa cum laude)
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College – Associate Degree – Paralegal
- State of Wisconsin
- State of California
- US District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar of California
- Kewaunee County Bar Association
- Greater General Counsel Group of Green Bay
- Association of Corporation Counsels
- Board Member of Partisan Resources Co.